My Maiden Cricket Tour Diary


03 January 2012

Year 2012 is going to be very special for me as my school team is travelling to Mecca of Indian Cricket, Mumbai. Cricket India Academy where I have enrolled for my Cricket Coaching in Jaipur, have organized a School Cricket Team Tour to Mumbai to play matches against different schools in Mumbai form 4th January to 9th January 2012. I have decided to pen down my experience; every minutes of it and share with everyone through Cricket India Academy blogs.

I am very excited as we are going to leave Jaipur by train on 03 Jan, 2012 in the afternoon by Garibrath (Train No: 12215) at 02:25 P.M. We have to report to our coach at Jaipur station an hour before the scheduled departure of the train. My School; Step By Step is comprised of 16 member squad for Mumbai games. We all were selected on the basis of our trails in December 2011. We have been asked to report at Platform No 1 near the Wheeler. Below mentioned are my Team Mates for SBS School Team, Jaipur: 

1.    Aniket Mangal (Captain)
2.    Vinay Lodha (Vice Captain)
3.    Yash Bagrodia
4.    Mayank Chaudhary
5.    Anant Gupta
6.    Saurabh Agarwal
7.    Vinay Shekhawat
8.    Aadarsh Nagrajan (Me)
9.    Pulkit Sharma
10.  Kirti Vardhan
11.  Mehul Dangayach
12.  Dewrat Diwan
13.  Siddharth Kumath
14.  Shubham Sharma
15.  Sumit Soni
16.  Akshey Jain 

Mr. Surrendra Rathod (Team Manager)
Mr. Azhar Ali Sayyed (Team Coach)

My Parents are coming along with me to see me off for my maiden cricket tour. They are equally excited as I am. Earlier, I have come to the railways station so many times to receive people in my family but it never appeared so beautiful ever before. And I am more than delighted to find my Team Mates at the prescribed place in the station, waiting for our Tour to start officially.  Almost everyone is accompanied with their Parents. Our School Director; Mrs Jaishree Pariwal was present to wish us all the very best for the Tour.

Mr. Azhar Ali Sayyed our Team Coach shared out Tour Schedule with us. We are going to stay in Kohinoor Elite Hotel in Kurla. We have been told that it’s a 4 star hotel. We all are looking forward to it Our Mumbai Tour Schedule is below mentioned:

DAY
DATE
VENUE
ACTIVITY
NOTES
1
Tue 3 Jan
Transit
Travel
Jaipur- Mumbai
2
Wed 4 Jan
Mumbai
AM: Arrive in Mumbai
PM: Rest & High Performance Camp
Evening: Rest

Half day High Performance Camp at Kohinoor Academy Ground to be held by Pravin Amre
3
Thu 5 Jan
Matunga Gymkhana

 Game 1 –
Games against Pravin Amre Academy
4
Fri 6 Jan
Matunga Gymkhana

 Game II –
Games against Modern High School
5
 Sat  7 Jan

Indian Gymkhana

 Game III-
Games against Indian Gymkhana
6
Sun 8 Jan

Oberoi School Ground

 Game IV-

Games against Oberoi International School

7
Mon 9 Jan
KCH
Transit
AM: Check Out
PM: Travel

Check out from Elite and Travel by Train to Jaipur.

 
Tomorrow after reaching Mumbai, we will have a session with Cricket India Academy’s coach director and Ex Test Cricketer of India; Mr. Pravin Amre. It is going to be a High Performance Camp taken my Mr. Amre himself. We all are excited and at the same time anxious. As per our schedule we will playing in different parts of Mumbai. It is going to be a Cricket Feast for all of us. It Cricket all the way…………
Now it’s time for me to catch my train to Mumbai. 

Till next time: Happy New Year to all of you…..:)

Cricket All the WAY
Adarsh Nagrajan!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Data in Sports.

Mithali Raj, admire her

It is important to build the ‘Trust factor’ in Cricket